Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course
The renowned 8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course is held in English by Emma Ullvin, founder of Resilient Roots (www.resilient-roots.com). Learn life-long tools to improve your mental wellbeing & emotional resilience with this evidence-based mindfulness program.
This program might be for you if you want to:
- Have more insight into your automatic patterns of thought, emotion and behavior and adapt to more helpful and conscious behaviours and choices
- Learn how to better and with more flexibility handle difficult experiences, thoughts, and feelings – including workplace situations and relationships
- Experience more joy, peace and inner stillness, and learn how you can better enjoy your busy life
This ‘gold standard’ program can result in significant physical and psychological health benefits for participants who tend to come with a wide variety of motivations and backgrounds. However, it might be especially worth considering if you struggle with the following:
- Stress and stress-related symptoms, (preventing/recovering from burnout)
- Chronic illness, pain, anxiety or depressive moods, (and are looking for a better quality of life)
- Irritability, impatience, difficulty relaxing
The program is secular, supported by research, and no previous mindfulness/meditation experience is necessary.
Come learn if this course is for you during a mandatory introductory session any Thursday in January 19.30-20.30 at Bluebirds Oost. For more information about the course and to sign up, click HERE – SPACE IS LIMITED!